Coaching for Business & Healthcare Professionals
Coaching helps move you from where you are to where you want to be through one-on-one sessions to assess your needs, identify short and long-term goals, and design a plan for achieving them.
- Assessment: We’ll do a comprehensive assessment of your background, strengths, areas in need of development, and goals. I use standardized assessment instruments to help you learn about yourself: self-awareness, interpersonal skills, self-regulation, and communication and leadership style.
- Goal-setting: I will help you develop targeted goals. We can then create a plan for coaching tailored to your individual needs.
- Coaching: You will implement strategies that will allow you to reach your goals, including improved performance and satisfaction.
Goals for Coaching:
- Stress or time management
- Navigating workplace dynamics, solving personnel issues
- Maximizing performance and effectiveness
- Improving leadership or managerial skills
- Building self-awareness
- Problem-solving in specific areas
- Building communication and conflict resolution skills
- Decreasing burnout
- Entrepreneurs, small business
- Professionals transitioning into new roles
- Early career professionals
- Women in business
- Healthcare professionals
How coaching works
Coaching works best if you are ready and motivated to take action in your life. Coaching is different from psychotherapy. It is usually time-limited, goal-focused, and future oriented. It could help you make a decision you’ve been struggling with or get unstuck from the situation you’ve been stuck in too long. A plan for coaching can be tailored to meet your needs, including varying the frequency and location of meetings, and providing both in person and tele-sessions. You are in control of setting the goals and pace of coaching, but I will be there to guide you each step of the way.
As a psychologist, I bring my expertise in understanding human behavior to help you see things from a fresh perspective, identify roadblocks, and maximize your success. As a licensed psychologist, I adhere to the standards for confidentiality in my field and we will discuss this in our first meeting. Your privacy is always carefully considered.
I typically meet with individuals for 45 minute sessions, which may vary in frequency depending on your goals and individual preferences. These may include in person and tele-sessions, depending on your needs and preferences.
Call or use this website to contact me to find our more information about starting your journey with coaching today! I look forward to hearing from you.
Amy Schullery, Psy.D. provides leadership assessment and coaching for business and healthcare professionals in West Chester, Chadds Ford, Newtown Square, Media and the surrounding Philadelphia region. Find out more about how coaching can help you grow and improve your performance by sending me a message through this site or calling 610-635-9641.