Glen Mills, PA
It has been an overwhelming time. You are faced with the stress of balancing work, school, childcare, and other important aspects of your life. I am an experienced psychologist in Glen Mills, PA helping teens and adults to navigate all of these changes and cope with anxiety. I am now offering online counseling.
In such a short amount of time, so many aspects of your normal life have changed. Are you finding it hard to balance everything? You are not alone. You need help navigating these changes and a space to check in with yourself. I am working with clients to figure out creative solutions for self care, coping strategies, and ways to balance work, childcare, and other challenges. We are working together to find ways to stay motivated and connected.
Don’t wait until the dust settles to seek help. I am offering online therapy for new and existing clients so you can access help right from the comfort of home via phone, tablet or computer, and it is covered by insurance.
I look forward to continuing to offer you support during this time!
You might have tried other ways to help yourself, like self-help books, exercise, or talking to people you know, but it hasn’t been enough. You can’t seem to turn your worries off and quiet your mind.
Maybe you are experiencing some of the following:
- Not enjoying life the way you want to
- Irritability toward loved ones
- Trouble making a decision/change, overthinking things
- Feeling down or moody for seemingly no reason
- Worn out and lacking energy to do the things you want
- Feeling lonely
- Not having enough time in the day
- Not taking care of yourself, being too hard on yourself
- A desire to be able to speak up more for yourself
You want to feel happy and more satisfied with life. You want things to feel easier. You don’t want to keep repeating the same old patterns. I work with people struggling with issues like yours everyday.
Dr. Schullery helps teens and adults she works with build:
- Better coping skills for managing stress and anxiety
- Better understanding of why you feel/think this way
- Better relationships at home and work
- Skills to better control your thoughts and worries
- Better ability to stay in the moment and be happy with where you’re at
- Better balance in your life and better self-care
- An ability to assert your needs and greater self-confidence
You don’t have to wait any longer to get help. Contact Dr. Amy Schullery today to schedule your first session. Congratulations on taking the first step!
(610) 635-9641 / 26 Regency Plaza, Glen Mills PA 19342
Conveniently located next to Brinton Lake Shoppes
Serving nearby West Chester, Chadds Ford, Kennett Square, Media, N. Wilmington and surrounding areas
If you are ever in crisis, dial 911. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline can be reached at 1-800-273-8255. Crisis Textline: Text TALK to 741741
Amy Schullery, Psy.D is ranked as a top Psychotherapy & Psychological in West Chester PA
Verified by Yocale.com