Glen Mills, PA
Welcome to my practice. If you have found my site, you may be feeling overwhelmed, burned out, or anxious more often than you’d like. Are you struggling to cope with the stress of balancing work, school, parenting, family, or other relationships? Are you trying to adjust to new changes in your life? Do you want to feel less anxious and better able to balance things? I am a clinical psychologist in Glen Mills, PA with almost 20 years of experience in my field. I help teens and adults navigate all of the changes they are facing and better cope with anxiety. I currently offer online counseling via video and sessions by phone.
We have had to survive many stressors in the last few years. You may find that stress has built up and you find yourself feeling more anxious, irritated with others, struggling to concentrate, or sleeping poorly. Have you stopped making time for yourself? Therapy provides a place to start making self care a priority.
You can access help right from the comfort of home. I look forward to hearing from you.
Read on for more information on anxiety:
You may have tried other ways to help yourself, like self-help books, exercise, or talking to people you know, but it hasn’t been enough. Is it hard to quiet your worries and turn your mind off?
You may be experiencing:
- Not enjoying life the way you want to
- Irritability toward loved ones
- Trouble making a decision/change, overthinking things
- Feeling down or moody for seemingly no reason
- Worn out and lacking energy to do the things you want
- Feeling guilty
- Not taking care of yourself, being too hard on yourself
- A desire to be able to speak up more for yourself/set boundaries
You want to feel happy and more satisfied with life. You want things to feel easier. You don’t want to keep repeating the same old patterns. I work with people struggling with issues like this everyday.
Dr. Schullery helps teens and adults with:
- Coping skills for managing stress and anxiety
- Understanding why you feel/think this way
- Improving relationships
- Gaining better control over negative thoughts and worries
- Being present, improving self care, and having time to work on you
Don’t wait any longer to get help. Reach out today to find out more about my practice or schedule your first session. Congratulations on taking the first step!
(610) 635-9641 / 26 Regency Plaza, Glen Mills PA 19342
Conveniently located next to Brinton Lake Shoppes
Serving nearby West Chester, Chadds Ford, Kennett Square, Media, N. Wilmington and surrounding areas
If you are ever in crisis, dial 911. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline can be reached at 1-800-273-8255. Crisis Textline: Text TALK to 741741
Amy Schullery, Psy.D is ranked as a top Psychotherapy & Psychological in West Chester PA
Verified by Yocale.com