Glen Mills, PA
Telehealth services now available:
Prioritize your self care during this challenging time.
Amy Schullery, Psy.D., LLC is now offering telehealth sessions for new and existing clients. Considering the safety and health of all clients and the community, and in line with recommendations for social distancing, the office is currently closed to in-person appointments. Telehealth sessions can be provided to you while you are comfortable at home via a HIPPA compliant video platform, and can be accessed from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Telehealth is being covered by many insurance companies during the Coronavirus outbreak.
I look forward to continuing to offer you support via telehealth until we can meet again. Please contact me with any questions.
Has anxiety and feeling overwhelmed made it hard to balance the important things in your life? Get help from an experienced licensed psychologist in Glen Mills, PA who works with adolescents and adults to help them better manage stress and anxiety in their lives.
It can be overwhelming. Maybe it’s become hard to balance everything you have to take care of in your life. You might have tried other ways to help yourself, like self-help books, exercise, or talking to people you know, but it hasn’t been enough. You can’t seem to turn your worries off and quiet your mind.
Maybe you are experiencing some of the following:
- Not enjoying life the way you want to
- Irritability toward loved ones
- Trouble making a decision/change, overthinking things
- Feeling down or moody for seemingly no reason
- Worn out and lacking energy to do the things you want
- Feeling lonely
- Not having enough time in the day
- Not taking care of yourself, being too hard on yourself
- A desire to be able to speak up more for yourself
You want to feel happy and more satisfied with life. You want things to feel easier. You don’t want to keep repeating the same old patterns. I work with people struggling with issues like yours everyday.
Dr. Schullery helps teens and adults she works with build:
- Better coping skills for managing stress and anxiety
- Better understanding of why you feel/think this way
- Better relationships at home and work
- Skills to better control your thoughts and worries
- Better ability to stay in the moment and be happy with where you’re at
- Better balance in your life and better self-care
- An ability to assert your needs and greater self-confidence
You don’t have to wait any longer to get help. Contact Dr. Amy Schullery today to schedule your first session. Congratulations on taking the first step!
(610) 635-9641 / 26 Regency Plaza, Glen Mills PA 19342
Conveniently located next to Brinton Lake Shoppes
Serving nearby West Chester, Chadds Ford, Kennett Square, Media, N. Wilmington and surrounding areas
Amy Schullery, Psy.D is ranked as a top Psychotherapy & Psychological in West Chester PA
Verified by Yocale.com