Glen Mills, PA
Has anxiety and feeling overwhelmed made it hard to balance the important things in your life? Get help from an experienced licensed psychologist in Glen Mills, PA who works with adolescents and adults to help them better manage stress and anxiety in their lives.
It can be overwhelming. Maybe it’s become hard to balance everything you have to take care of in your life. You might have tried other ways to help yourself, like self-help books, exercise, or talking to people you know, but it hasn’t been enough. You can’t seem to turn your worries off and quiet your mind.
Maybe you are experiencing some of the following:
- Not enjoying life the way you want to
- Irritability toward loved ones
- Trouble making a decision/change, overthinking things
- Feeling down or moody for seemingly no reason
- Worn out and lacking energy to do the things you want
- Feeling lonely
- Not having enough time in the day
- Not taking care of yourself, being too hard on yourself
- A desire to be able to speak up more for yourself
You want to feel happy and more satisfied with life. You want things to feel easier. You don’t want to keep repeating the same old patterns. I work with people struggling with issues like yours everyday.
Dr. Schullery helps teens and adults she works with build:
- Better coping skills for managing stress and anxiety
- Better understanding of why you feel/think this way
- Better relationships at home and work
- Skills to better control your thoughts and worries
- Better ability to stay in the moment and be happy with where you’re at
- Better balance in your life and better self-care
- An ability to assert your needs and greater self-confidence
You don’t have to wait any longer to get help. Contact Dr. Amy Schullery today to schedule your first session. Congratulations on taking the first step!
(610) 635-9641 / 26 Regency Plaza, Glen Mills PA 19342
Conveniently located next to Brinton Lake Shoppes
Serving West Chester, Glen Mills, Chadds Ford, Kennett Square, Media, N. Wilmington and surrounding areas
Amy Schullery, Psy.D is ranked as a top Psychotherapy & Psychological in West Chester PA
Verified by Yocale.com